EPC Advice | Energy Packs For Home Sellers
Usforhomes are delighted to offer you competitive but professional EPC’s via one of our trusted service partners for only £65 by clicking here.
What is an EPC and do I need one?
An energy performance certificate is required by law to market your property. One of our Domestic Energy Assessors will visit your property to perform the assessment. He will collect certain information about that property, which is used in creating the EPC.
What's included in the EPC?
As part of his inspection the assessor will look for information on the property including some of the following:
• Type and construction of the property including; and importantly any insulation properties
• Wall types if present that are different to the main construction of the property
• Ground floor type and insulation properties if any
• Extensions that have been added to the property
• Loft space insulation
• Window glazing type: single, double and triple glazing types
• Main Heating systems, central heating or individual room heaters
• Water Heating system and storage tank facility
• Lighting fixtures: Low Energy or standard
• Measurements of the property floor area
• Electric and gas meter location
• Conservatories and how they are heated
• Use of Solar Energy In the property
• The use of Wind turbines